Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chili recipe. You can cook easy slow cooker chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Slow Cooker Chili:
- Prepare 4 lb of Lean Chop Meat.
- You need 3 of Big cans of Crushed Tomatos.
- Take 1 of Big can of Red Kidney Beans (Drained and Washed).
- Prepare 6 of Medium cloves garlic minced (More or Less to your taste).
- Use 1 of Big yellow onion diced (More or Less to your taste).
- Take 2-3 tsp of Ground Cumin to taste.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Chili Powder to taste.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Use of Oil.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooker Chili:
- Heat some Oil in a deep pan. Put onions and garlic in to brown..
- Add chopped meat to the browned onions. As the meat browns add chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper to taste. Let it cook completely..
- Add the meat mixture to the crock pot. Add approximately 3 cans of crushed tomatoes. Enough to cover the meat. You can add your beans now or an hour before it's done. Cook high 4 hours..
- You could put it over rice, elbow pasta or plain. You could add sour cream, chedder cheese or whatever you like. Enjoy!.
Slow-Cooker Chili from Delish.com is the perfect chilly day accompaniment. Our Classic Beef Chili is already quick enough to make on a weeknight, but this slow-cooker recipe is even easier. Do I need to cook the beef and onions first? Today join me as i make a super simple chili in my slow cooker! This is such a delicious and cheap meal to make and would be great for someone who is just.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chili recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.