Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to elevate your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chili recipe (crock pot) recipe. You can have my chili recipe (crock pot) using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot):
- Provide 1 1/4 lb of ground beef, ground turkey or shredded chicken..
- You need 1/2 lb of Sweet Italian Sausage, chopped.
- You need 1 can (6 ounces) of tomato paste.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced tomatoes or rotel, undrained.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of each onion powder and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each red pepper flakes and paprika.
- Get 1 can of black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of each white and red beans, undrained.
Instructions to make My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot):
- Preheat the Crock pot..
- Make the chili in a large saucepan or pot..
- Fry ground beef or turkey, drain fat..
- Fry sausage. Reserve the fat. Add sausage to ground meat..
- Cook the garlic cloves in the hot sausage oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste, water and diced tomatoes, mix well..
- Add olives and beans. Mix well..
- Add chili powder, ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, paprika. Mix well..
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer chili to the Crock pot and cook on low 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high, until the beans are tender..
- Serve over cooked rice and with garlic bread or salad. Sprinkle with parmesan or other cheese..
If you find this My Chili Recipe (Crock Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.