Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & mushroom egg muffins recipe. You can have spinach & mushroom egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS:
- Provide 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese,finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onions.
- Take 4 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of onion, fineluy chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree centigrade. Grease and dust a 12 cup muffin pan..
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks and season with salt and pepper, keep aside..
- In another bowl add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin pan..
- Pour the beaten eggs over the filling upto 3/4 th of each cup..
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the pan from oven and place on a cooling rack..
- Let the muffin cool in the pan for 15 minutes..
- Remove gently and serve warm.
Spinach is a great staple to add to your diet. This leafy green vegetable grows all year round and is packed with vitamins and minerals. There are two basic types of spinach: flat-leaf and savoy. Spinach is an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including ():Vitamin A. Spinach is high in carotenoids, which your body can turn into vitamin A.
If you find this SPINACH & MUSHROOM EGG MUFFINS recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.