Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatless mushroom burger steak recipe. You can cook meatless mushroom burger steak using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak:
- You need of Sliced button mushroom.
- Use of Egg.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Gravy mix (I use McCormick's).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak:
- Drain the mushrooms well (keeping the drained liquid for the gravy). Separate about a couple of tablespoonfuls for the gravy and chop the remainder finely..
- Separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the white until foamy before adding in and beating the yolk.
- Add the egg to the finely chopped mushrooms.
- Add flour as needed until mixture binds together well. Season with salt and pepper as needed and preferred.
- As a flavor option, you can mash in one pork or beef-flavored boullion cube.
- Fry about two spoonfuls each in a buttered skillet until golden brown.
- Place the fried patties on paper towels or a draining rack to drain out the excess oil. This batch makes about 10-12 patties..
- Prepare the gravy by dissolving the packet of gravy mix in one cup of the liquid drained from the canned mushrooms. Mix well until free from lumps..
- Sautee the mushroom slices set aside earlier in the same buttered skillet used in frying the patties. Once slightly browned, add in the gravy mix and bring to a boil until it thickens, stirring continuously to avoid lumps..
- Add salt and pepper or more butter to the gravy as preferred. Serve with the plated patties..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.