Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Among the first varieties of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a number of diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ultimate bacon cheeseburger recipe. To cook ultimate bacon cheeseburger you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger:
- You need of For the Burger Patties.
- Prepare 250 grams of Minced beef.
- Provide 250 grams of Minced pork.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (freshly rough ground).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Himalaya Salt (freshly just rough ground so you got not too small pieces) (can use Sea salt).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dry garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Ubena "Virginia" Meat seasoning (Mild one with Paprika, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Chives, Mayoram, Thyme, Onion, Garlic) (In order of amount in it, see picture).
- Use of Cheeseburger.
- Get 4 large of Sesame Burger Bread.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bacon.
- Use 4 slice of Cheddar (I used other I had but it will taste much better with Cheddar).
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Use 1/4 head of Romane lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Barbecue Sauce (preferred self made one).
- Use 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger:
- Carefully mix the Patty in ingredients roughly without destroying the meat structure. Use a Patty press to Form 4 125 grams Patties. Place them on top of each other separated by baking paper or foil. Let them stay cooled for at least about 2 hours (the longer the better)..
- Once the Guest have arrived heat the grill to full heat, slice the onion and place the slices on the grill. After cutting in half put the bread rolls on it also (only the cut sides). Remove the Bread if golden and set aside. Once the onions are dark brown on both sides take them off as well and set them aside. Grill the Bacon until really crisp and brown and put it aside as well..
- Turn the grill to medium heat and place the Burger Patties on it for about 5 minutes(preferably with closed lid – they should be real good grilled at the bottom but not burnt)..
- Turn the Patty once after 5 minutes and place a slice of Cheddar on each. Close the grill lid again for another about 5 minutes until that side is ready and the cheese has melted..
- While the 2nd Burger side is grilling put a thin to medium layer of Barbecue Sauce on the bottom half of the breads. Apply a thin layer mayonnaise on the top half. Then apply a thin layer mustard over the mayonnaise..
- Place 1 or 2 leaf lettuce on each bottom half. Cover it with one Burger Patty then some spring onion rings and one slice of Tomato. Place one slice pre-grilled onion on it (not one onion ring, one slice). Cover with 2 slice of pre-grilled bacon (cross layered) and top of the breads..
This easy casserole can be part of low-carb, keto, Atkins, diabetic, gluten-free. Home » Recipes » Burger ». Beef, Burger, cheese, Dinner, Meat, Recipes, Sauce. First, start to combine your mayo & horseradish together into a small bowl then set aside. So what makes a bacon wrapped cheeseburger ultimate?
If you find this Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.