Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lunchboxbunch's chocolate chip muffins recipe. You can cook lunchboxbunch's chocolate chip muffins using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- Get of dry.
- Get of all-purpose flour (124g=1cup).
- Take of whole rolled oats (87g=1cup).
- Get of baking powder (18g=3tsp).
- You need of pink salt (5g=1tsp).
- Take of wet.
- Provide of softened peanut butter (82g=1/3cup).
- Prepare of lemon juice (18g=1tbsp).
- Use of melted cocunut oil (12g=1tbsp).
- Get of room-temp non-dairy milk (181g=3/4cup).
- Provide of large banana (ca. 162g peeled pulp).
- Prepare of vanilla extract (4g=1tsp).
- Prepare of raw sugar (108g=1/2cup).
- Provide of chcolate chips (118g=3/4cup).
- Get of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In thermomix combine dry ingredients on setting 4 for 5sec and set aside in separate bowl.
- Add the oats to this separate bowl.
- In thermomix mix wet ingredients at 4 for 10sec.
- Use spatula to push ingredients down from edges.
- Add dry to wet in thermomix at left-turn (=no cutting blade used) speed 2.5 for 10sec and scrape down sides.
- Add sugar and mix at reverse speed 3 for 10sec.
- Transfer to separate bowl and fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill in to your favorite cupcake molds. I chose 20 small ones.
- Into 205℃=400℉ preheated oven for 15min.
- Let cool for 5min.
- Take out of muffin forms; by having used silicon ones it's super easy. And just for the fun of it I place onto each muffin 1 chocolate morsel and push a bit till neatly set into upper crust..
Every bite is filled with chocolate chips and the muffins are so tender that they practically melt in your mouth. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but I cannot wait for you to try this banana muffin recipe. They are so good I think you will want to make them all the time!
If you find this Lunchboxbunch's Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.