Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping raise your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe. You can have hong kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Use 3 pcs of pork chop.
- Take of pepper.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of corn starch cover pork / then eggs.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1/2 of onions.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- You need 2 spoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 4 spoons of ketchup.
- Use 2 spoons of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 spoon of sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of maggie sauce.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of tomatoes + cherry tomatoes.
- Get of flour/corn starch water at the end.
- Provide of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯:
- Ingredients – i like to soak my pork in water for 30 mins or so since sometimes the pork has those strong smell.
- Marinate pork with salt and pepper and beaten eggs for 30mins then pat with little cornstarch before frying..
- Little oil, high mid heat – throw in the rice and 3 beaten eggs, then add 1 tsp of salt and stir fry until mix well. Placed rice in container.
- Shallow oil Mid Heat, place pork chop in. Flip when its golden brown, then flip again after 2 mins. Flip once every 1-2 mins to avoid burning pork chop. Do this for around 8 mins until porkchop cooked. Drain oil then place porkchop onto the rice..
- Little oil caramelize the shallots and onions until brown then add in 2 spoons of garlic with a little oil. Stir for a min or two then put in 4 big spoon of ketchup, 2 spoon of light soya sauce. Stir. Then place 400ml chicken stock and a spoonful of sugar and 2tsp of maggie sauce. Mix and taste. Should be abit salty and little sweet. Adjust more seasonings if needed..
- Wait until its boiling add in the tomatoes and simmer it for 3 mins. Then add in cornstarch water or flour to thicken the sauce. Taste again if ok switch heat off..
- Pour Sauce on top of porkchop. Then add the cheese. Place in Oven 200°C for 15 – 20 mins until the cheese melts with a slightly brown colour..
If you find this Hong Kong baked pork chop rice 港式焗豬扒飯 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.