Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese poached chicken with slow cooker recipe. To cook chinese poached chicken with slow cooker you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker:
- Take 2 kg (4 lbs) of chicken thigh.
- Get 5 cm (2 inches) of ginger, cut into 3 parts and then crushed.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 4 of green onion, the white part only, cut 1 inch.
- Use 2-3 tsp of salt (according to taste).
- Get 1 liter (1 quart) of water.
- Provide as needed of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Get 10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
Instructions to make Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker:
- Add water, ginger, garlic, scallions and salt to the slow cooker. Stir well. Add chicken. Put the slow cooker lid on, press the "low" button and set the timer for 4 hours..
- After 4 hours, check if the chicken has been cooked or not. Otherwise, cook for another hour (this depends on the size of the chicken)..
- Take the chicken out (save the broth for another use), brush the chicken with soy sauce..
- Heat sesame oil, saute the chopped garlic until golden brown. Keep stirring, don't let it get burnt. Pour the garlic and the oil over the chicken that has been brushed with soy sauce..
- Serve it with Hainanese rice (recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5403953-hainanese-rice-with-rice-cooker?via=sidebar-recipes) or warm white rice..
Specifically, Chinese food is my favorite. I like to pair the wings with this Orange Chicken recipe! This easy recipe makes chicken in a sauce made with soy sauce, honey, and ketchup, and topped with sesame seeds, all in a slow cooker. I did find it a little too bland the first time that I made it, so I added less than a scant tablespoon of Chinese chili paste to it at the end, when I added. You brown onions and chicken thighs, place in a slow cooker with basmati rice, tomatoes, and stock.
If you find this Chinese Poached Chicken with Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.