Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Hamburger Steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked hamburger steak recipe. You can cook baked hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Use of burger patties.
- Prepare of Bistro (brown gravy thickener).
- You need of water.
- Take of steak spice.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup (284mL).
- Take of white onion sliced.
- Get of butter (or margarine).
- Prepare of bacon.
Steps to make Baked Hamburger Steak:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry onion and butter until almost starting to brown.
- Whisk water and Bistro together, mix in steak spice and can of soup.
- In an oven safe dish (i used a metal loaf pan) place the two patties, pour onion mixture over patties, place 2 bacon strips (pre- cooked) over each patty, pour Bistro mixture over dish.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, serve with desired side dishes..
If you find this Baked Hamburger Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.