Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken ratatouille recipe. You can have crockpot chicken ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- You need 1 of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Provide 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dry basil leaves.
- You need 1 can of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- Use 1 of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- Provide 3 of zucchini, cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley Flakes.
- Prepare of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself !!!! .
Variations of this Italian Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes Tips for making this Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes: Choose chicken breasts or boneless, skinless chicken thighs — either will work well. This Crock Pot Butter Chicken is creamy, spiced and delicious – an easy recipe that's perfect for the slow-cooker. Slow Cooked Butter Chicken is an easy meal that the adults and kids will love! Crockpot Chicken Fajitas.it really doesn't get much easier than this! This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers.
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.