Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and also various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. One thing you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy coconut & panko chicken strips recipe. You can cook crunchy coconut & panko chicken strips using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Panko Crumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of fine coconut.
- Use of Chopped coriander & parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peri peri sauce.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of large egg.
- Use 2 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- Provide 3-4 of chicken fillets.
Instructions to make Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips:
- Marinated chicken with Peri peri sauce,Italian herbs,lemon pepper & garlic powder. Keep in fridge for 1 hour. Mix cornstarch, salt, Cayenne Pepper,garlic powder n Black Pepper in a shallow bowl; set aside. Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy. Mix coconut,panko,coriander & parsley in a bowl..
- Dredge chicken in cornstarch mixture; shake off excess. Dip chicken in egg then press chicken into the coconut mixture. Turn over and press into coconut mixture again to coat both sides..
- Keep the chicken in fridge for 15-20 min. Add chicken to the hot oil in batches. fry until cooked through, about 2-3 min. Drain. Serve hot with instant sweet & hot sauce. Enjoy .
- Sweet & Hot Sauce:- 1 cup Apricot Jam 2 tbsp cider vinegar. 1-2 tsp hot sauce. 1 tbsp chili sauce 1 tsp garlic powder Mix all together in a saucepan. Cook on slow flame until jam melted. Cool on room temperature. Serve. #Mubinarecipes.
- I used same recipe for prawns n fish..
These crunchy prawns / shrimp…so, I have to tell you, the first batch I made was just coated in coconut. But they just weren't that crunchy! Panko is essential for this Coconut Shrimp. by Alyssa Rimmer. Crunchy Toasted Coconut Butter Quinoa Bites. I've always had a love affair with coconut.
If you find this Crunchy coconut & Panko chicken strips recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.