Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Nuts and different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. One thing you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken recipe. You can have pineapple thai rice with jumbo shrimp and chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of shallots (minced).
- Provide of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of boneless chicken breast cut in bite size pieces (marinated).
- Use of Jumbo Shrimp or prawns (peeled).
- Provide of cooked basmati or jasmine rice.
- Get of whole pineapple (100 grams aprox of its flesh).
- Provide of roasted cashew nuts.
- Take of dried raisins (I prefer golden).
- Take of cilantro for garnish.
- Provide of Marinate sauce for chicken.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Take of pineapple juice.
- Use of fish sauce.
- Prepare of chicken seasoning powder.
Steps to make Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken:
- Marinate cut chicken with sauce and leave standing 30 minutes.
- Slice pineapple in half and carve flesh out, aprox 100 grams of the flesh (or about half of its total is used in the rice, the rest can be put away).
- Hear oil and butter in wok, stir fry shallot and garlic for about 30 seconds, then add chicken (save marinate) cook until well done, then add prawns and cook until pink..
- Add the precooked rice and rest of marinade until sticky, mixing chicken and shrimp as well as shallots into the mix..
- Add pineapple, roasted cashew nuts, raisins and stir (2-3 minutes). Serve into each half of sliced pineapple and garnish with cilantro..
This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed I made this with Chicken tonight and the taste was very good. Mine was very liquidy I think from the. This gorgeous, luscious Thai Pineapple Fried Rice will knock your socks off! Your guests will be pleasantly surprised when you serve the fried rice in the beautifully crafted pineapple bowl. The sweetness of the diced pineapple provides a balance to the savory taste of the shrimps and chicken.
If you find this Pineapple Thai Rice with Jumbo Shrimp and Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.