Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein source.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chili recipe. To cook crock pot chili you only need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Chili:
- Get 1-2 of lbs. ground beef.
- Use 2-4 cans of beans (use your favs!).
- You need 1 of onion, thick sliced.
- Prepare 2 of peppers, thick sliced (use your favs!).
- Get of mushrooms, thick sliced.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato- based sauce.
- You need to taste of hot sauce, (optional).
- Prepare of garlic, several cloves diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 4 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil leaves.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Get 1-2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of beer of your choice (optional).
Instructions to make Crock Pot Chili:
- In small bowl, mix spices (flour, sugar, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, chili powder, onion powder, basil, salt & pepper, brown sugar. Add / substitute spices as desired – it's your chili after all!.
- In pan, brown beef. Add hot sauce and a couple shots of beer as desired. To the beef, not your mouth..
- Chop onion, mushrooms, pepper/s, and any other veggies of choice. Dice garlic. Save for later..
- Drain beans and corn, and hurl them in crock pot. Chuck in sauce and diced tomatoes, too..
- When beef is browned, resist urge to pour it directly down your throat. Drain and fling into crock pot..
- Add oil to pan and sautee veggies for a few minutes. Toss them all into crock pot..
- Lob seasoning mix into crock pot. Feel free to deeply inhale spice aromas first..
- Splash beer into crock pot..
- Cook on medium to high for 4-8 hours..
Finally, squeeze lime and top with suggested toppings Healthy MEATLESS CHILI with Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker – Honeysuckle. A delicious and easy Crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get Crockpot Turkey Chili. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes!
If you find this Crock Pot Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.