Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meaty cauliflower casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meaty cauliflower casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meaty cauliflower casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty cauliflower casserole recipe. You can have meaty cauliflower casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meaty cauliflower casserole:
- You need of ●●●●●●●● Cauliflower ●●●●●●●●●.
- You need 1 medium head of cauliflower.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of ■■■■■■■■■■ Meat ■■■■■■■■■■.
- Get 1 pound of bulk sausage, I used Odoms Tennessee Pride brand.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1 cup of ripe black olives.
- Provide 1/4 pound of diced ham.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 16 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Meaty cauliflower casserole:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Het the oil in a pan. Chop the cauliflower up. Add to pan and fry stirring occasionally..
- Season with salt and cumin..
- Cook till tender. Set aside.
- Slice the olives, chop the onions.To the pan add olives and onions. Stir fry till tender. Then add sausage and ground sirloin. Brown them both add salt, garlic, paprika, and mix well..
- Mix the sauce, diced tomatoes, basil, and parsley. Simmer 3 minutes. Drain meat and add to the sauce. Add 1 cup parmesan cheese. Stir well simmer 4 minutes..
- In an oven safe pan add in layers 1/3 of the meat sauce. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Add cauliflower on top of cheese..
- Add sour cream.
- Add meat sauce, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, and ham on top..
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Our loaded cauliflower casserole is bursting with flavor. This casserole takes cauliflower to a whole new level thanks to yummy ingredients like sour cream, lots of cheese, and crispy bacon. Top cauliflower-rice-casserole recipes just for you. Keto Side Item Recipes > Keto Recipes. Of course, we'll need to ditch the potatoes, but using cauliflower is a great substitute!
If you find this Meaty cauliflower casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.