Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pancakes with blueberry compote recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pancakes with blueberry compote recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes with blueberry compote recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes with blueberry compote recipe. To make pancakes with blueberry compote you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pancakes with blueberry compote:
- Get 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Provide As needed of Milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla Essence.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped almonds and walnuts.
- Get To taste of Sugar.
- Take 1 cup of washed blueberries.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
Steps to make Pancakes with blueberry compote:
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients. Mix well. Add milk in steps for desired thick flowing consistency..
- Add sugar as desired, essence of your choice(i used pineapple),melted butt erand Dryfruits. Mix well..
- On a non stick tawa ladle out a portion of batter, once you see bubble flip it and let it cook on both sides properly.Similarly make the rest of pancakes..
- In a saucepan,combine blueberries,water,sugar and lime juice. Let it cook on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes. Stir continuously..
- Serve it on hot tiered buttered pancakes and don't forget coffee!!!.
Serve with pancakes and Blueberry Compote. Even if I don't have time to make the pancakes from scratch — the blueberry compote and brown butter syrup send my Aunt Jemima pancakes over edge wonderful! Place the Frangelico in a small saucepan and reduce over high heat by ¾. Serve the pancakes topped with the syrup, blueberry compote, and candied hazelnuts. Turn and cook until the bottom is golden brown and the pancake is cooked.
If you find this Pancakes with blueberry compote recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.