Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cauliflower kickasserole recipe. To make cheesy cauliflower kickasserole you need 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole :
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Use of green onions.
- Use of minced shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of bacon or turkey bacon.
- Provide of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Provide of mayo.
- Take of cream cheese, softened.
- Use of cheese *Sharp cheeses make this dish stand out*.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Use of Paprika.
- Get of Cracked black pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole :
- First, clean and cut your cauliflower. Keep the pieces sort of big, as this adds consistency to the dish. Add these to your steamer but do not start steaming yet..
- Next, shred all of your cheeses onto a plate. The better quality cheeses you use, the better this dish is. I used mostly white cheeses and a couple cups of sharp cheddar..
- Warm cream cheese slightly in the microwave to soften (30 seconds or so) and add to a large mixing bowl..
- Next add the garlic, sour cream, mayo, green onions, and almost all of the shredded cheese (reserve some cheese to top with).
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Mix this well, adding small amounts of the heavy whipping cream. You want a creamy mixture..
- Now start to steam your cauliflower. Just a little water in a pot on boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer and cover ab 5 minutes or until cauliflower is slightly soft, tender but still a little firm. You want it to hold up for texture in the oven, so a little firm is good..
- While the cauliflower is steaming, start cooking your bacon. You will need 9 strips. I made mine on the crunchy side since it will get softer during the bake time..
- Shroomies .
- Chop the mushrooms while the bacon is cooking. Chop them small so that it's basically undectable once the casserole is finished. Mushrooms serve to add more texture & consistency while adding a touch of richness in flavor..
- Pre heat your oven to 350°F..
- The cauliflower should finish before the bacon. When it's done, drain 3/4 of the water out, then dump the cheese mixture in the pot with the cauliflower, add cracked black pepper & cayenne (If u want a kick), and mix around..
- Chop 8 strips of bacon into small crumbs and add with mushrooms into cheese & cauliflower mix..
- Mix everything well, using the spoon and even a knife to break down the larger cauliflower pieces. You want a chunky, creamy mixture. Now is the time to add more heavy cream if you think the mixture is sticky instead of creamy..
- When everything is mixed well, add to casserole dish and pack down..
- Take your last strip of bacon and cut coarsely – add on top along with the reserved shredded cheese & paprika..
- Bake uncovered in the oven on 350°F for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and the cheese is slightly browned..
- I used fresh green beans for a side and made this a complete meal. SO GOOD! .
Kids and husbands will definitely ask for more! Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is what you are looking for if you have a cauliflower hater in your family. Green Chile Cauliflower Rice CasseroleBuilding Our Story. This flavorful cauliflower casserole is perfect for any family meal. The recipe is an excellent choice for a holiday meal or family dinner.
If you find this Cheesy Cauliflower KickAsserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.