Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy meatball & bean soup recipe. To make spicy meatball & bean soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Take of Ground Hot Italian Sausage.
- Take of Vidalia Onion.
- Get of Kidney Beans (16oz).
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Water.
- Take of Beef Broth.
- Take of Dried Basil.
- Provide of Light Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup:
- Roll Italian sausage into 8 golf ball-sized meatballs. Sear in pot over medium heat, turning once to brown both sides. Set aside when finished..
- Roughly chop onion and add to pot/residual fat that meatballs were cooked in, along with salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until soft..
- When onions are finished, add kidney beans, seared meatballs, beef broth, water, and basil. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook over low heat for at least 15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through..
- When meatballs have cooked through, stir in sour cream and serve..
If you find this Spicy Meatball & Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.