Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks particularly, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken strips recipe. To cook chicken strips you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Strips:
- Take of Flour—————–.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder.
- Provide 1/3 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/3 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get of Chicken————————.
- You need 2 pounds of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Take of Frying————————.
- Get As needed of vegetable oil to medium fry in.
Instructions to make Chicken Strips:
- Slice the chicken into strips..
- Add spices to the flour..
- Heat your oil. Slice the chicken into strips. Salt your chicken..
- Mix well add to a ziploc bag along with the chicken strips. Coat the strips well..
- Fry in the oil in batches. Turn as needed till the strips are done..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- When all the chicken is done serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Strips recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.