Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lomo Saltado recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lomo Saltado recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You must remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lomo saltado recipe. You can cook lomo saltado using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lomo Saltado:
- Use of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of potatoes.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of kosher salt for soaking.
- Use 1 pint of peanut oil to fry in.
- Use To taste of salt after frying.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper after frying.
- Prepare of Stirfry.
- Provide 2 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Get 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 pound of round eye steak.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of aji yellow pepper paste.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Take of Rice.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of beef broth 1st add.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of beef broth 2nd add.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Lomo Saltado:
- Take the raw rice and add to a hot pot with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Coat the rice and keep heating till the rice turns white caramelized brown. Add 2-1/2 cups beef broth cook till the liquid is absorbed. Add the rest of the broth and cook until liquid is absorbed the second time. Cover and set aside..
- Wash the potatoes. Slice into French fry style potatoes. Add to salted cold water for 30 minutes..
- Slice the onion and peppers into strips. Cut the beef into strips. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste. I used coconut vinegar..
- Add olive oil to pan and fry the steak strips, 3 minutes set aside. Add the onions, peppers and rest of the stirfry ingredients. Stirfry 10 minutes. Heat the oil to fry the potatoes..
- Add the beef back and cover..
- Drain the potatoes. Then pat dry the potatoes. Now fry the potatoes till golden brown..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Move potatoes to the stirfry and toss. Serve with rice. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Lomo Saltado recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.