Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick veggie slider bites recipe. You can cook quick veggie slider bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Veggie Slider Bites:
- Provide 4 of Trader joes quinoa black bean & roasted corn veggie patties.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet pepper, thinly sliced then halved.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Organic Coconut oil.
- Use 4 slice of Pepper jack cheese, optional.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Sourdough, Artisan, or your choice roll, 1/2" thick slices.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Salt, pepper.
Steps to make Quick Veggie Slider Bites:
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Add veggie patties and cook on medium for 4 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown..
- While patties are cooking- Slice bread, place on baking sheet. Butter, then broil on high on center rack in oven for 5-7 min until edges are golden brown and middle is still kind of soft..
- Heat 1 tbspn coconut oil in small separate pan. Add sweet pepper slices. Season with salt and pepper. Keep an eye on patties, do not burn them..
- When patties are thoroughly cooked and crispy on the outside and peppers are blackened on the edges, cut each patty into halves or quarters (depending on the size of your bread roll slices).
- Distribute peppers on top of patty squares, place slice of pepper jack cheese on top about the same size.
- Once cheese has melted place on top of each bread slice and enjoy!.
If you find this Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.