Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow-cooked Pulled Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow-cooked Pulled Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow-cooked pulled pork recipe. You can cook slow-cooked pulled pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow-cooked Pulled Pork:
- You need 2 medium of onions.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock or chicken broth.
- Get 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of 4.5 or 5 lb boneless or bone-in pork shoulder (pork butt).
- Get 2 cup of bbq sauce (optional).
Steps to make Slow-cooked Pulled Pork:
- Place the onions and garlic in an even layer in the slow cooker and pour in the stock or broth. Combine the sugar, chili powder, measured salt, cumin, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pat the pork dry with paper towels. Rub the spice mixture all over the pork and place the meat on top of the onions and garlic. Cover and cook until the pork is fork tender, about 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low..
- Turn off the slow cooker and remove the pork to a cutting board. Set a fine-mesh strainer over a medium heatproof bowl. Pour the onion mixture from the slow cooker through the strainer and return the solids to the slow cooker. Set the strained liquid aside..
- If the pork has a bone, remove and discard it. Using 2 forks, shred the meat into bite-sized pieces, discarding any large pieces of fat. Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker, add the barbecue sauce, if using, and mix to combine. If you?re not using barbecue sauce, use a spoon to skim and discard the fat from the surface of the strained cooking liquid, and then add 1/4 cup of the liquid at a time to the slow cooker until the pork is just moistened. Taste and season with salt as needed..
For simple, juicy pulled pork, you can cook the pork from start to finish in the slow cooker. (If you do want to sear it in a hot skillet first, I applaud you.) Don't Worry About Overcooking. It's pretty much impossible to mess this one up. If you go an hour longer than you'd intended. Fantastic pulled pork with the ease of cooking in your slow cooker, pair it with our Kaiser Rolls recipe! If you enjoyed this video please help us out and.
If you find this Slow-cooked Pulled Pork recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.