Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating plenty of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot bacon & mushroom chicken recipe. You can have crockpot bacon & mushroom chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken :
- Prepare of olive oil (cooking spray).
- Take of chicken breast halves (just throw in whatever you need to feed your family.
- Use of cooked and crumbled bacon (I used turkey bacon that I cooked in the microwave).
- Provide of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of Ranch salad dressing.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of can sliced mushrooms drained.
- Get of Salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste (chicken).
Steps to make Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken :
- Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil the bottom of the crockpot. Place chicken in the crockpot.(I use cooking spray).
- In a small bowl mix together teriyaki sauce and ranch dressing.
- Pour over chicken. Toss crumbled bacon over top..
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. During the last 30 minutes, sprinkle the shredded cheese and the can of mushrooms, allow the cheese to melt.(and more bacon if you like).
- Notes- I butterfly my (3 chicken breast) then cut them in half… and I save some bacon to add to the top,when I put the cheese and mushrooms on.can serve with rice, over rice, broccoli and rice, mashed potatoes, eggs noodles, small salad, it goes with anything really.(I like to Serve mine with rice and broccoli ).
If you find this Crockpot Bacon & Mushroom Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.