Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods too!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger steaks in red wine teriyaki sauce recipe. You can cook hamburger steaks in red wine teriyaki sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce:
- Take of Ground beef and pork mix.
- Get of Onion.
- Get of Panko.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Take of Egg.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Get of ♢Sauce♢.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Use of Red wine.
- Take of Mirin.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter.
Steps to make Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce:
- Finely chop the onions and garlic, and saute in a bit of oil until they wilt. Soak the panko in milk..
- Add step 1, the ground meat, egg, and salt and pepper into a bowl and knead thoroughly. Divide into 3 equal portions, form into small oval patties, and lightly press down on the center of the patties with 2 fingers..
- Add step 2 to a pan coated with oil, cook over a medium-strong heat, and flip over once they have browned. Cover with a lid and steam-cook over a low heat until the burgers have cooked through..
- Arrange the hamburgers onto a plate, wipe the grease from the pan, add in all of the ingredients for the sauce, and boil down for about 1 minute over a strong heat..
- Top the hamburgers with the sauce, and you are done ..
If you find this Hamburger Steaks in Red Wine Teriyaki Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.