Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe. To make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Get 3 c of flour.
- Prepare 5 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 (29 oz) of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Take 2-1/2 c of white sugar.
- Use 1/2 c of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 c of water.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Provide to taste of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins:
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees. Grease muffins pans (regular sized and/or mini)..
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Mix pumpkin pie filling, sugar, oil, water, chocolate chips and eggs together in a separate bowl. Slowly stir flour mixture, about 1/2 c at a time, into pumpkin mixture until just blended. Fill muffins tins to just below brim..
- Bake in preheated oven – mini muffins for about 20 mins, regular sized muffins for about 30 minutes – or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean..
- All done! Enjoy .
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins have a buttery flavor, dense texture, and are full of chocolate chips. You can butter or spray the muffin cups with a. The best healthy pumpkin muffins made with whole wheat flour, naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup and loaded with cozy pumpkin spices. These healthy pumpkin muffins are freezer friendly and delicious with a few chocolate chips! Great for kids and any time you're craving a fall snack.
If you find this Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.