Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. You need to make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try eating a few eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe. You can cook honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops:
- Take 4 of cubed pork chops.
- Get 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide .5 cup of honey.
- Use .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- Use .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need .5 tsp of cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13×9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
For todays recipe I use what I sometimes feel is an under appreciated ingredient, pork chops, and these balsamic honey. Pound pork chops to about ⅛" thickness, between waxed paper. Before cooking, I like to combine a quick spice blend of salt, freshly ground pepper, garlic, onion, cinnamon, and Honey and mustard are two classic ingredient pairings that also work well with any cut of pork. Nothing like mustard and apples to go with a fat pork chop. The classic peppercorn sauce gets a cidery makeover too.
If you find this Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.