Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lobster Roll recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster roll recipe. You can cook lobster roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Lobster Roll:
- Take 4 of Lobsters (1 – 1 1/2 pounds each).
- Get 1/2 cup of finely minced Celery.
- Take 3 tbsp of finely minced Chives.
- Take 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 of Split-top Buns.
- Prepare 1 of Potato Chips.
- Use 1 of Pickles.
Steps to make Lobster Roll:
- Boil the lobsters in a large pot of water until they turh bright red or begin to float, 6 or 7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath large enough to hold all of the lobsters. When cooked, transfer the lobsters to the ice bath to stop cooking..
- As soon as the lobsters are cooled, use a knife or cracker to extract the meat from the shells. Pull the meat apart into 1/2 to1 inch pieces and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add the celery, chives, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt & pepper to the lobster meat and mix to blend..
- Melt the butter in a skillet on a medium-high heat. Toast rolls in the butter until golden brown on both sides. Split the rolls and stuff each with the lobster mixture..
- Serve with potato chips & a pickle..
If you find this Lobster Roll recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.