Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb veggie egg muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb veggie egg muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they are essential simply because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb veggie egg muffin recipe. To cook low carb veggie egg muffin you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low carb veggie egg muffin:
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of cheddar jack cheese.
- Get 1 of zucchini shredded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh spinach chopped.
- Prepare 7 of mushrooms stemmed and diced (any kind you like, i used white ).
- Prepare 1 of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Low carb veggie egg muffin:
- Preheat oven to 350! Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray. I use an olive oil spray..
- Crack open and beat all 12 eggs in a big bowl along with the milk and water..
- Once mixed, add chopped spinach, mushrooms, shredded carrots, zucchini, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir together slowly but making sure all ingredients are mixed well..
- Using a soup ladle, add mixture to muffin tins. Try not fill All the way to the top..
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 min. Let sit for 5 when done IN THE MUFFIN TIN.? mine are a little sloppy because I over filled..
- After cooling flip over on to baking sheet and let cool an additional 3 min..
- Enjoy. 2 per serving. I can get 24 out of this recipe.
Cut the vegetables into small bite-sized. Low Carb Egg Muffin make a healthy breakfast meal. Packed with protein to give you energy for busy mornings. Add any other seasonings you like. Allow to cool before storing in a container with a tight fitting lid and pop them in the fridge to eat throughout the week!
If you find this Low carb veggie egg muffin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.