Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled eggs in a muffin tin recipe. You can cook scrambled eggs in a muffin tin using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Provide 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- Get 1/4 cup of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
Steps to make Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin:
- Whisk all ingredients together add 1/4 cup of water and continue to whisk. Grease Muffin pan for 12 muffins with your choice of (nonstick spray, butter or crisco). Pour mixture into Muffin pan evenly. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool and pop out of tin. Put in a container. When ready to eat heat in microwave until hot and eat on the go..
If you find this Scrambled eggs in a Muffin Tin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.