Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can really help to improve your mood. It’s not difficult to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake mousse recipe. You can cook strawberry cheesecake mousse using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse:
- Get of 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin 1/4 cup cold water.
- Use of 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved.
- Get of 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry preserves.
- Take of 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese.
- Provide of 1/2 cup sugar, divided.
- Provide of 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream, divided.
- Take of 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse:
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir and let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved..
- Meanwhile, combine strawberries and preserves; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the #Happy_cow_cream_cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons sour cream until blended; set aside. In another bowl, beat whipping cream and remaining sour cream until it begins to thicken..
- Add the gelatin mixture and remaining sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture..
- In each of six dessert dishes, layer 1/2 cup strawberry mixture and 1/3 cup cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until chilled…..
If you find this Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.