Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara recipe. To make japanese hamburger steak with leftover okara you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- Prepare of Leftover Okara such as.
- Get of Ground pork.
- Use of Katakuriko.
- Take of Pepper.
- Use of Grated daikon radish.
- Provide of Ponzu (yuzu ponzu).
Steps to make Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara:
- The okara dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154573-easy-nostalgic-flavor-for-bentos-or-a-side-dish-soybean-pulp.
- Mix the leftover okara, meat, black pepper, and katakuriko thoroughly..
- Shape into a patty and dust with katakuriko..
- Heat a good amount of oil in a frying pan and fry the hamburger steak until both sides are browned and crispy..
- When the oil begins to spit, cover with a lid..
- Once crispy, garnish with grated daikon radish and green onions. Top with ponzu sauce!.
- You can also use leftover okara to make "Ketchup-Flavored Meat Balls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146829-okara-meatballs-with-a-thick-ketchup-sauce.
If you find this Japanese Hamburger Steak with Leftover Okara recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.