Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for looking after your health. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies recipe. To cook mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- You need of EX Thick EX LG Fresh Pork Chops [brined 8 to 10 hours].
- Use of LG Green Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Prepare of LG Red Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Prepare of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Provide of LG White Onion [long cut strips].
- You need of LG Red Onion [long cut strips].
- Take of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take of Fresh Roasted Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get of Ground Cumin [directly on pork].
- Use of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Pork Brine.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Ice Cold Water [enough to cover meat].
- Use of Ice.
- Get of ● For The Options For Frying.
- You need of Your Favorite Red Or Green Salsa.
- Get of Avocado.
- Provide of Pork Stuffing.
- You need of Pork Gravy.
- You need of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare of Ground Cumin.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Ground Crushed Thyme.
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Brine your pork chops in 4 cups ice, cold water as needed, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup salt, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, granulated onion powder, 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin for 8 to 10 hours. Shake her up every now and then. Refrigerate..
- Season your pork chops and fry on high for 4 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Chop all of your vegetables lengthwise..
- Fry your vegetables in same pan until translucent in butter and oil as needed with cumin and black pepper..
- Serve over a bed of pork stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy..
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.