Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tuna fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is really excellent for your mood. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fried rice recipe. You can cook tuna fried rice using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna fried rice:
- Get of long grain rice (easy cook is good).
- Use of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- Take of salad onions , thinly sliced.
- Use of tuna (160 gm).
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Provide of cooked peas (frozen or fresh).
Instructions to make Tuna fried rice:
- Cook the rice as per packet instructions, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Drain tuna, if using tuna in oil pour oil into wok or large frying pan, flake with a fork.
- See step 2, if not using 'in oil' add 2 tablespoons oil (your choice) to wok.
- Over low heat add sliced onion and cook until transparent, do not allow to brown. Remove from pan.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, turn heat to medium, place 2 tablespoons oil in wok and when hot drizzle in eggs stirring constantly, you are aiming for ribbons, when all egg is cooked add rice and onion..
- Drizzle in soy sauce and stir gently..
- Add tuna and peas and stir through until hot.
- Serve as main course with sweet & sour sauce (see separate recipe) and prawn crackers, or as a side dish with your favourite Chinese main dish..
- You can replace tuna with cooked chicken (good way to use leftovers) and add diced ham to either.
I believe that everyone needs a clean-your-pantry-and-fridge kind of recipe, and I can't think of something easier than this fried rice. Kimchi fried rice is one of my favorite recipes use kimchi for cooking. It's delicious and takes only a I hope you enjoy making this tuna kimchi fried rice. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and. A good fried rice recipe is dinner gold, do you agree?
If you find this Tuna fried rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.