Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buffalo chicken dip recipe. To cook buffalo chicken dip you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- You need 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Take 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fiesta cheese mix.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breast.
- Use 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- Use 8 oz of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Hooters medium).
Instructions to make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Boil chicken breast then shred into pieces.
- Add shredded chicken, Ranch, Buffalo sauce, and cream cheese to crock pot. Cook on low until ingredients have melted together. The longer they cook the better!.
- Finally add Fiesta cheese to top of dip and melt!.
If you find this Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.