Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kimchi fried rice quesadilla with chorizo recipe. To cook kimchi fried rice quesadilla with chorizo you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo:
- Provide 1 of chopped Onion.
- Take 1 lb of Mexican Chorizo.
- Use 2 cups of previous cooked rice.
- Get 4 cups of drained & chopped Kimchi.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Take as needed of Flour Tortillas.
- You need as needed of Grated Cheese.
Instructions to make Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo:
- Cook onion and chorizo until done. Add previous cooked rice and kimchi. Salt and pepper. Now you have your filling..
- Heat a griddle or flat skillet to medium high heat. Add a very small amount of oil. Place a tortilla on pan. Sprinkle with cheese on one side. Add filling to that side. Cover filling with more cheese. Fold shell and continue to toast shell. When that side is done, flip and cook the other side. You are done..
I first had kimchi fried rice when we were in Seoul a few years ago. The ingredients for kimchi fried rice are really simple and MY ALL TIME FAVORITE THING is that, at any given time, I usually have everything I need to make this. The origin of Kimchi Fried Rice is unclear, but it seems it was popularized in modern days. There are many variations to this dish depending on One key to great Kimchi Fried Rice is to use great-tasting kimchi that is over-fermented. See tips below for more on how to make amazing Kimchi Fried Rice.
If you find this Kimchi Fried Rice Quesadilla with Chorizo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.