Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕 recipe. To cook korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕 you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕:
- You need 2 lb of frozen octopus.
- Take 6 of shrimps.
- Use 1 cup of brown rice cake.
- Use 2 oz of brown rice spaghetti.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of sweet bell peppers.
- Get 4 of green onions.
- Get 2 of Basil sprigs.
- Take 7 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 cup of chilli flake.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ginger.
Instructions to make Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕:
- Thaw octopus one day ahead in your fridge. Remove their all internal organs and eyes using a pair of scissors. Massage at least 15 minutes of octopus with 1 Tsp of salt and 2 Tsp of white flour. This step is very important to loosen up the muscle of the octopus, making it so tasty. Rinse with water to clean them up..
- Bring a large pot of water into a roll boil. Blanch octopus in the water for 10 seconds. Chill them in cold water. Slice them into bite size. Set aside..
- Blanch shrimps in the same pot for 10 seconds. Chilli and set aside..
- Cook paste according to the package by reducing 2 minutes. Blanch rice cake for 5 to 15 seconds depending on the sizes until soft. Set aside..
- Mince garlic cloves and Ginger; slice onions, bell peppers, green onions and basil.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chill flake, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl..
- Heat up the wok, add 2 Tsp olive oil. Sauté onion, garlic, bell peppers and green onions until aromatic. Dump in octopus and shrimps as well as spaghetti and rice cake. Pour the sauce into the wok. Stir and cook until the sauce is well coated all ingredients..
- Serve hot.
Place chopped cabbage/kale into a stock pot and saute with soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil and chili pepper flakes until your cabbage is DO NOT ADD Shrimp or Tofu at this step. Spicy Korean Noodles are a type of Korean stir-fried noodles (chap chae or jap chae, Japchae translates as mixed vegetables) and is one of the They would be delicious with chicken or shrimp, or even go vegetarian, and the veggies can completely be swapped for your favs, or whatever you have. This Asian-inspired soup features thin rice noodles, shrimp, ginger, and fresh vegetables. Asian Rice Noodle and Shrimp Soup. Find images and videos about food, korea and lunch on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love. natcheung @natcheung.
If you find this Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle 炒辣章鱼 年糕 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.