Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna-Veggie Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna-Veggie Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna-veggie casserole recipe. You can cook tuna-veggie casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna-Veggie Casserole:
- Take 1/3 bag of of elbow noodles..
- Use 1/3 of red onion..
- Take 1 of Frozen peas to taste.
- Use 2 can of tuna..
- Take 2 of stock green onion.
- Prepare 1 of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of of white cheddar cheese.
- Take 1/3 jar of of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper..
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper to taste..
Steps to make Tuna-Veggie Casserole:
- Dice up all the veggies except the spinach..
- Boil the noodles and frozen peas until they're almost done. (If you're using canned peas, just open and drain the can.).
- Open and drain the tuna..
- Mix together the noodles, tuna, Alfredo sauce and veggies (except the spinach) in a deep casserole dish..
- Cover the mixture with baby spinach. Top that with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Enjoy hot or cold..
If you find this Tuna-Veggie Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.