Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be awful! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's twisted tuna alfredo casserole recipe. To cook sarah's twisted tuna alfredo casserole you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole:
- Get of casserole dish.
- You need of jar creamy tomato Alfredo sauce.
- You need of 10.75 oz Canned cheddar cheese soup.
- Use of 7 oz can tuna in water.
- Get of onion diced.
- You need of red bell pepper diced.
- Provide of minced garlic in water from jar.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Provide of dried parsley flakes.
- Get of dried chives.
- Use of lemon pepper.
- Provide of noodles.
- Use of chicken bullion.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Get of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole:
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Add bullion to water before adding noodles..
- Saute onion, pepper, 3 tlbs garlic in cooking oil. When they are almost done add chives, parsley, and lemon pepper..
- Mix together the Alfredo sauce, soup, tuna, veggies and 2/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Pour over drained noodles and mix well..
- Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole dish..
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1 tlbs garlic and butter together. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Lightly sprinkle top with dried chives, and parsley..
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes then serve :-).
If you find this Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.