Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating a lot of berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most folks already know that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed rice with fried egg, sausage & kimchi recipe. To make steamed rice with fried egg, sausage & kimchi you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi:
- Use of steamed rice (If you have leftovers, you might like to microwave a single serving with a damp paper towel covering it.).
- Take of fried egg.
- Prepare of fried sausage (or hot dog or bacon).
- Take of soy sauce for drizzling.
- Use of toasted sesame oil for drizzling.
- Prepare of chopped green onions for garnish.
- Prepare of kimchi.
Instructions to make Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi:
- Put one serving of rice in a medium bowl (if leftovers, heat it up in a microwave with a damp paper towel on top, which will moisten and fluff the rice again)..
- Top with egg and whatever your choice of meat product. (To make a sunny side up egg, I start with a lightly oiled preheated medium-low pan. Starting at a lower heat will give your whites more time to cook through before they start burning.) You can throw your sliced sausage on the other side of the pan and let that fry while the egg's going..
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and toasted sesame oil, sprinkle with chopped green onions, get you some kimchi, and there you have it!.
- My kimchi recipe if you'd like to try your hand at homemade: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1567994-kimchi-easier-than-you-think.
- Enjoy! :).
Bacon and egg fried rice was another one of those quick fried rice dishes, but this Chinese Sausage Fried Rice was definitely my favorite of the two! You can steam or boil the Chinese sausage before cutting for a softer texture. Arrange the sausages on top of the rice and drizzle the Sweet Soy Sauce on top. Serve extra Sweet Soy Sauce at the table for drizzling. Chinese sausage – 臘腸 lap cheong (Cantonese) làcháng (Mandarin) is a cured sausage usually steamed or diced and stir-fried in a wok.
If you find this Steamed Rice with Fried Egg, Sausage & Kimchi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.