Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have much more than others. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts recipe. You can cook sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Prepare 200 grams of Baked sweet potato.
- Get 30 grams of Butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Use 100 grams of Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Steps to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Peel the baked sweet potatoes and mash..
- Using the masher, incorporate the butter, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds to Step 1. Once these have all been added, switch to a rubber spatula..
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix into the Step 2 mix with the spatula. Put in a plastic bag..
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and use it to squeeze out the batter into donut shapes on a baking pan lined with a cookie sheet. Top with sesame seeds and bake at 200 ℃ for 17 minutes..
- For my first attempt, I baked at 180℃ for 18 minutes and they didn't really get that 'baked' look..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.