Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Tuna Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for improving your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tuna casserole recipe. You can have easy tuna casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tuna Casserole:
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 3/4 cup of mayo.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 14 1/2 oz of can grean beans.
- Use 15 1/4 oz of can whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 oz of hidden valley ranch powder (this is 2 packages).
- Prepare 3 can of tuna fish (these where 4 ounce cans).
- You need 8 oz of egg noodles.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 of of a red onion diced.
- Provide 2 oz of can diced green chilis.
- Provide 2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Easy Tuna Casserole:
- pre heat oven to 375.
- In a skillet melt the butter and sautee onions until translucent..
- While you are doing this, in a large pot heat up the water to boil your egg noodles..
- In a large bowl mix everything except bread crumbs and noodles..
- When you cook the noodles, make sure they are slightly under cooked. From 3-5 minutes. Once they're done throw them in the bowl also..
- It is going to look extremely creamy once mixed all together…it will be okay..
- Spoon everything thing into a large casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Place in pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When I made this, I forgot to add the cheese initially, so I added it on top pf the bread crumbs..
If you find this Easy Tuna Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.