Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatballs with Italian Style Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs with Italian Style Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs with italian style tomato sauce recipe. To make meatballs with italian style tomato sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatballs with Italian Style Tomato Sauce:
- You need 2 can of of peeled tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Get 1 head of onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 5 clove of garlic, cut in halfs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 10 of black pepper grains.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of spearmint.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- Take of Meatballs.
- Provide 400 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 head of onion.
- You need 5 tbsp of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Meatballs with Italian Style Tomato Sauce:
- Mix the ingredients for the meatballs and prepare them medium sized. Fry them in vegetable oil..
- Fry the carrots, onions and garlic for a little bit. Be careful not to burn the garlic!.
- Add the tomatoes. 10 minutes later add the spices without the sugar..
- When it thickens, drop the meatballs in the tomatoes and let them boil for about 5-7 minutes..
- Add the sugar. Try the sauce, if it is too sour, add some more sugar. Remove from the heat..
All cooked in delicious tomato And THEN, they serve meatballs as "secondo" or main course. Meatballs are covered in tomato sauce, topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. A delicious meatballs and sauce recipe! How To Make Authentic Italian Homemade Meatballs The Best I Ever Made Soaked In a Succulent Tomato Sauce.
If you find this Meatballs with Italian Style Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.