Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. To make french onion soup instant pot ip you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Use 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Use 2 of red onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of white wine.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- Use 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Take 1 of baguette loaf.
- Take 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Use of Garnishes.
- Provide of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.