Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots recipe. You can cook saucy beef sirloin strips w/ broccoli & carrots using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Prepare of kilo of beef sirloin strips.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Provide of oyster sauce.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of carrots cut into flower shape.
- Take of black ground pepper.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Take of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of butter.
- You need of garlic chopped.
- You need of medium onion minced.
Steps to make Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots:
- Put the sirloin strips in a saucepan with briskly boiling water for about 5 minutes. It makes the meat tender in my experience .
- Wash the meat in cold water then drain excess water..
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the meat. Sauté it for about 5 minutes with chopped garlic, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and brown sugar mixture then add the water with flour mixture. Let it simmer for 7-10 minutes..
- Lastly add carrots and broccoli cook until it’s tender. Add sesame seeds and serve with hot rice!.
If you find this Saucy Beef Sirloin Strips w/ Broccoli & Carrots recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.