Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus recipe. You can cook stupid easy (healthy) crock pot chicken & asparagus using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Herbed Poultry, Celery Seed, Rosemary, Garlic Powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- Provide of Asparagus.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus:
- Rinse chicken & lay across bottom of Crock Pot. Generously add seasonings to your liking. Cook on High for 5 hours then switch to low for remaining 2-3 hours; depending on thickness of breast. Thicker breasts will need to cook longer than thinner ones. Adjust your time accordingly so it's not dry when served. It's done cooking when juices run clear & the inside is white; no longer pink. Remember to occasionally turn chicken over from side to side..
- Rinse Asparagus and pat dry about an hour before chicken is ready to serve. Lay across top of chicken. Season to your liking. Cook for remaining 60-90 minutes depending on how crispy vs soft you like it. It will steam to a perfect crispness for you..
- Serve straight from Crock or place upon serving dish/plate. I like to add a small amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese to the Asparagus before serving. Your family or guests will be pleasantly surprised with how well this stupid easy meal tastes!.
If you find this Stupid Easy (Healthy) Crock Pot Chicken & Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.