Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with mint stuffing recipe. To cook pork chops with mint stuffing you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing:
- Take of white or wheat bread.
- Get of butter.
- You need of chopped celery.
- Get of dried mint.
- Take of onion salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Use of egg, beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- Use of pork chops.
Steps to make Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Tear bread to yield 5 cups..
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add celery. Sauté until tender, about 2-3 minutes. In large bowl, stir together bread, mint, onion salt, pepper, & egg. Pour contents of skillet in bowl. Stir until well coated..
- In skillet, add pork chops. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until browned on both sides..
- Arrange chops in a 13×9 baking dish. Pour stuffing over top & spread evenly over chops. Cover dish with foil..
- Bake until instant meat thermometer inserted in middle of each chop registers 170, about 25-35 minutes..
I did a couple things different though: I seasoned my pork chops with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic. Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing: This easy recipe has been a longtime family favorite, with fork-tender pork chops covered in a flavorful stuffing and gravy. Easy Pork Chop and Onion Bake from Deep South Dish blog. Pork chops, seasoned simply with salt and pepper then seared, are finished with a. Pork chops and stuffing make a satisfying comfort food meal.
If you find this Pork Chops with Mint Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.