Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are terrific at combating depression. You should make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Eat a few eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugamamas awesome french toast pancakes recipe. To cook sugamamas awesome french toast pancakes you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes:
- Provide of The French Toast Part….
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 12 slice of Whole Wheat Bread.
- Provide of French Kiss Batter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Pancake Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flavored creamer.
- Take 1/4 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice.
- Use of Additional Items.
- Provide 1 of Bacon.
- Provide 1 large of Bottle of Syrup.
Instructions to make SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes:
- Cook package of bacon first. Drain w/ paper towels & set to side.
- Heat nonstick large pan on LOW & add 1-2 teaspoons of melted butter to cover surface….
- In 1st medium bowl mix: 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk & cinnamon in a medium bowl. Dip slices of bread in mixture one at a time & place in buttered frying pan. Fry on both sides til slightly brown..
- In 2nd medium bowl mix: 1 1/2 cup Bisquick, 2 eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, 1 cup milk, vanilla extract, flavored creamer, tablespoon of melted butter. May be slightly lumpy but will not affect outcome..
- Remove from pan. Place "french toast" directly in pancake batter…Dip one slice of bread at a time into the batter, ensuring to cover both sides with the batter (about 5 secs each side). Keep bowl next to pan to keep from dripping. *(option >>>Pour enough batter on a plate to cover bread & use a spatula to pick battered bread up to place it in the pan, if necessary to ensure bread won't fall a part).
- Repeat with 1-2 more slices & add to pan, cooking for 3-4 mins on each side over low-medium heat. DON'T press on toast with spatula while cooking to ensure cooks evenly & thoroughly or could burn on outside but be doughy on the inside.
- Add butter, syrup….top it off with 4-6 slices if bacon.. and there ya have it…SugaMamas French Kiss Pancakes & Bacon!.
That is why, in the foggy hours of a recent morning, I invented pancake French toast. They wanted French toast for breakfast, but we were out of bread. If you're like me, you think brunch is the best part of every weekend. You know you're having a good day when the toughest part is choosing pancakes, french toast, or waffles. With so many amazing recipes for each, it's nearly.
If you find this SugaMamas Awesome French Toast Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.