Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried rice with mango pickle recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried rice with mango pickle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice with mango pickle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
If you want to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice with mango pickle recipe. To make fried rice with mango pickle you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice with mango pickle:
- You need of Basmathi rice. 2 measuring cup.
- Use of Carrot. 1 no.
- Provide of beans. 5no.
- Get of green peace.
- You need of savola. 2 medium one.
- Take of capsicum small 1(remove seeds).
- Get of egg 3 no.
- Prepare of vegetable oil or ghee 4 table spoon.
- You need of pepper.
- Use of garam masala.
- Provide of lemon juice from 1/2 piece of lemon.
- Get of water. 3 measuring cup.
- Use of little coriander leaf and spring onion.
- You need of soya sauce for taste.
- Take of i(ingredients for mango pickle,).
- Prepare of raw mangoes cut into small pieces.
- Get of tableoon kashmiri chilly powder.
- Prepare of garlic cloves 5 pieces.
- You need of ginger very small.
- Take of roasted fenugreek powder.
- Provide of Asafoitida powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of mustard.
Steps to make Fried rice with mango pickle:
- Cook rice by adding the given 3 cups of water (double the measurement of rice) add salt for taste then close the lid add lemon juice after boiling then open lid stir at intervals keep the flame in sim till it becomes dry keep it there.
- Cut beans and carrot into small square pieces cook it with soaked green piece by adding little salt.
- Slice the savolas for frying Add the given oil or ghee into a hot pan fry the savola till it becomes crispy separate it from the pan then add the cooked vegetables in that same pan and stir it by adding the pepper and garam masala in sim flame then off the stove and add this into the cooked rice.
- Finely beat the three eggs and then chopped it in a hot pan in sim flame add this into cooked rice add coriander leaf spring onion and the fried onion then add soya sauce mix it nicely and keep it closed few minutes.
- We can add chopped meat or prawns or any non veg to the rice as you like that will make the rice more tasty.
- Put some vegetable oil on a hot pan add mustard seeds it brokes then add garlic make flame sim add pinch of roasted fenugreek powder chilly powder then off stove stir few minutes add 3or 4 tablespoon of waterthen on stove allow to become a paste add mango then off stove add asafoitida powder curryleaves then needed salt mix well pickle ready to taste.
- We are not adding any preservatives so if we are not taking daily keep it in refrigerator.
Also called glutinous rice or sticky rice, it can be found at Asian food stores and well-stocked supermarkets. They key is to prepare the rice in advance. Make it as your packing up for the beach or on the weekend. Let it cool down and then pop it in the fridge until you are ready. This rice is tangy and spicy, pan fried with lots of ginger, garlic, and a little crushed coriander seed, then punctuated with seared but still snappy green A thin metal spatula works best for this, because it slips under the rice easily, and prevents sticking.
If you find this Fried rice with mango pickle recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.