Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Victoria Sponge Cake. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Victoria Sponge Cake. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at beating back depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat a couple of eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to victoria sponge cake. recipe. To make victoria sponge cake. you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Victoria Sponge Cake.:
- Use 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Self raising flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Margarine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Victoria Sponge Cake.:
- Pre-heat oven to 170c. Grease an 8 inch round baking pan..
- Weigh the 3 eggs( with the shells )..
- Take the same weight of flour, caster sugar and margarine. E.g if the weight of the eggs is 200g, then weigh 200g of flour, caster sugar and margarine..
- Seive flour + baking powder into a mixing bowl, add the sugar, margarine, vanilla. Crack the eggs and mix everything well until mixture is fluffy. You can add a little water (not more than 1/4 cup) to get the right consistency..
- Bake for about 40-45 mins or until a toothpick inserted at the centre, comes out clean..
If you find this Victoria Sponge Cake. recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.