Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Most of your meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to noom friendly whole wheat sweet potato muffins recipe. To cook noom friendly whole wheat sweet potato muffins you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Take 1 of sweet potato.
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Provide 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 container of (5-6oz) Greek vanilla yogurt.
Steps to make Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash the potato and prick it several times with a fork. Bake for 40 minutes on a baking sheet..
- The sweet potato should be soft; test with a fork. Peel and mash it..
- Set the oven to 350F..
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix completely.
- Grease 16 muffins cups or use paper liners. I tend to use liners. It is just easier..
- Spoon out the batter evenly amongst the cups..
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Once completely cooled, you can easily decorate these muffins. Here I've used some marshmallow fondant to make little froggies..
Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients. Divide the batter between muffin cups. Spicy whole wheat sweet potato muffins, great for breakfast or a snack, have a crunchy almond-oat topping. Sweet Potato Salad. by Kendall Smith. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group!
If you find this Noom Friendly Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.