Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutella glazed baked donuts recipe. To make nutella glazed baked donuts you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Take of Donut Batter:.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Use 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use of Nutella Glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp. of nutella.
- Provide 4-6 tsp. of milk (any kind).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take of sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt until combined, then set that aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream) until smooth. Whisk in the melted butter and vanilla until fully incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix..
- Now, spoon the batter into the donut pans cavities. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. After about 2 minutes out of the oven, transfer the donuts to a wire rack and bake the remaining batter. Allow the donuts to cool enough to handle before glazing..
- To make the nutella glaze, place the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk them together. Start with just 4 tsp. of milk and add more if you'd like the consistency to be thinner..
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the nutella glaze. If using sprinkles as well, then immediately sprinkle them over the freshly glazed donuts. Let the donuts sit out on a wire rack until the glaze sets, about 15-20 minutes. Any leftover donuts will be good stored in an airtight container for another day or two..
If you find this Nutella Glazed Baked Donuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.